January is a turning point–a time to look back at all that did happen in a year, and a time to look forward to all that can happen in a year.
- In case you missed anything happening in the Architecture world at large, check out Arch Daily’s Top 20 Stories of 2014.
- And for the planning and sustainability side, don’t miss This Big City’s Top 10 of 2014.
Once you’ve looked back, its time to look forward.
Closer to home, here’s a look at the recent past and recent future for CRSA.
- Hiring of Intern Architect Kyle Borchert
- Grand openings of Colorado Mesa University’s Escalante Hall and Utah Valley University’s New Academic Classroom Building
- Appointment of CRSA President Kathy Wheadon as Director of AIA Utah
- Marketing Director Fran Pruyn recognized as the SMPS Utah Marketer of the Year
- Celebration of CRSA’s 40th Year Anniversary
- Completion of the Wall Mansion/LDS School of Business
- Completion of the Hurricane Middle School Remodel, CRSA’s first major K-12 project
- Another year of working with Great People on Great Projects